Friday 10 February 2012

Imperial Armour 11

No painting recently I have to say pretty disappointed to be fair.  But I do have a good reason, honest.  That reason is research - I brought the Imperial Armour (IA) book and it arrived yesterday (Thursday) along with my Forge World Space Wolf transfers and since then I have busy reading the book that is great although I would only recommend it to people with Eldar armies.  The other armies guard including drop troops, SW are all a side note in the book.  Don't get me wrong Guard and Marines have had more than enough cool stuff published in the IA books and its really good to see some xenos armies getting some love, more please.

As I have come to expect from the IA the picture and quality of the book are second to none and the pictures for Bran's company have given me several great ideas and I can wait to pick up my paint brush again.

I have also come up with a few good ideas for some wulfen as Bran's Company is known to have there fair share of them.  This time fluff wins over competitive with the wulfen winning the debate over power weapons for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment